We’re proud of our kids’ cooking classes – we don’t simplify them just because they’re kids. We believe that kids are every bit as capable as most adults in the kitchen – and this is where the foundation to good and healthy eating habits begin. These classes introduce students to a variety of cuisine and techniques. They provide basic cooking skills, including kitchen safety, recipe reading, ingredient measuring, and plate presentation while building kitchen confidence in a fun environment.
KIDS’ COOKING CLASSES
All kids’ cooking classes are hands-on, and are targeted to kids ages 6 and up. We offer 3 categories of kids’ cooking classes:
- Parent/Child classes for a parent and 1 child, ages 6 and up. These classes allow you to work alongside your junior chef and then sit down and enjoy a meal together. There is also an option to bring a second child of age for an additional fee.
- Family Dining classes are for 1 child, ages 8 and up, and up to 2 family members. This is our attempt to get you to slow down a little and gather around the table to enjoy a meal with your junior chef! In these classes, you drop your child off at our kitchen to prepare a delicious meal. Then you come back for the last 30 minutes of class to enjoy the meal that your child has prepared for you!
- Kids’-Only classes. Most of these classes are for children, ages 8 and up. They cover a wide variety of topics — everything from knife skills to baking to international cuisine.
Winter 2014 CLASSES
- Sunday, Mar. 23rd Parent/Child: Sunday Baking!
FAMILY DINING CLASSES
- Sunday, Mar. 9th Family Dining: Pasta Sunday
KIDS ONLY CLASSES
- Sunday, Mar. 2nd Kids’: Crepes 101
SUMMER 2014 COOKING WORKSHOPS/CAMPS
- Tuesday & Wednesday, June 24th & 25th Kids’ Workshop: Grill Master
- June 30th – July 3rd - Kids’ Camp: Red, White and YOU! – AM
- June 30th – July 3rd - Kids’ Camp: Red, White and YOU! – PM
- July 7th – 10th - Kids’ Camp: Summer Sweets! – AM
- July 7th – 10th - Kids’ Camp: Summer Sweets! – PM
- July 14th – 17th - Kids’ Camp: Bake Shop! – AM ONLY
- July 21st – 24th - Kids’ Camp: Cooking Sunrise to Sunset – AM ONLY
- July 28th – 31st - Kids’ Camp: Culinary Bootcamp! – AM
- July 28th – 31st - Kids’ Camp: Culinary Bootcamp! – PM
- August 4th – 7th - Kids’ Camp: Global Gourmet – AM
- August 4th – 7th - Kids’ Camp: Global Gourmet – PM
- August 11th – 14th - Kids’ Camp: Taste of Summer – AM ONLY
Are you looking for a new and different way to celebrate your child’s birthday? Consider a birthday cooking party — it’s the perfect way to celebrate the birthday of a young food lover. Not only does a cooking party provide an unbeatable hands-on activity to entertain the kids, but the event culminates in a fully prepared meal for them all to enjoy. Pricing starts at $500 for up to 10 children. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you would like to book your party today.